A post and page utility that allows the display of ALL posts or pages at once in a single view. This is useful for websites that has large volume of posts or pages, where content are regularly updated.
Visit http://www.codesandgraphics.com/cg-products/page-and-post-lister for the plugin site.
Common Columns for Pages and Posts
- Google XML Sitemap toggling (NEW!) at the level of individual posts and pages
- edit link
- post ID
- modified date
- search engine indexing
- comment toggling and comment count (NEW!)
- preview link
- delete link
- toggle links are ajax driven and does not require page refresh
Additional Column for Pages
New Features Not Found on the Default WordPress Post/page Browser
- display of multiple information for all titles at once
- Toggle Google Indexing by adding meta tags on selected posts (robots,googlebot/noindex,noarchive,nosnippet)
- Batch operation (change status to publish, draft, future, private; delete, comment toggling, google indexing)
- display of ID and permalink
- display of post grouped by multiple categories
- display of Google XML Sitemap Status
- Ideal for checking the search engine indexing status of posts and pages, very useful in SEO applications
- Ideal for editing contents of websites with large volume of content that make it difficult to locate a title using the default WordPress posts and pages browser.
- Ideal for scanning important information on multiple titles at once
- Ideal for developers who work on specific post IDs and permalinks
- Ideal for doing batch operations on several titles at ones (delete, change status, toggle commenting and google indexing)
- Upload page-and-post-lister to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In the admin page, use the Plugin by clicking on the link “Post Lister” under the POST MENU, or “Page Lister” under the PAGE MENU
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Page and Post Lister” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- 31-January-2012 – Corrected the “cannot redeclare class cg_pages” error on WP 3.3
- 7-October-2011 – revised script to use “$wpdb->” on several MYSQL calls to address reported issues where PAGES are not shown on several occassions.
- 6-September-2011 – corrected column layout error when Google XML Sitemap is not installed
- added support for Google XML Sitemap plugin by Arne Brachhold; toggling is at the level of posts and pages only and not by category.
- added comment count
- enhanced html markup on ajax toggles
- versioning adjustments on the WP Repository
- renamed folder from the original
cg-pp-listerto the WordPress given
- Minor code tweaks.
- First release.