Participad enables realtime, collaborative editing on WordPress content. Co-write and co-edit content, totally synchronously, and watch as the other people’s text appears instantly on the screen.
Powered by Etherpad Lite.
Visit http://participad.org/features/ to learn more about Participad’s features, or watch the following video to see Participad in action.
Visit http://participad.org/faqs/ for installation instructions.
Visit http://participad.org/faqs/ for FAQs.
Take Participad for a test drive at the Participad Demo site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Participad” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Participad” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed bug that caused fatal errors on activation if no previous endpoint was defined
- Added “(Participad)” to the beginning of Notepad widget names, for greater clarity
- Block Dashboard edit access to Notepads for non-admins, to reduce confusion about their status
- Added ability for Multisite admins to create a filter on default module settings
- Improved handling of the way rewrite rules are flushed
- Filters cookie domain, for better performance on subdirectory setups
- Fixed problem that may have caused out-of-control loops when API calls resulted in 40x codes
- Fixed bug that created malformed API endpoint URIs in some cases
- Fixed some problems in plugin header and in readme
- Initial release