Popper helps you create a variety of popups for any circumstances. You can display a popup everywhere, choose conditions where to display, add multiple popup.
With Popper popup builder you can create high converting, promotional and informative popups, increase conversion rates and boost sales while reaching your marketing goals.
You can use all available Gutenberg blocks to build your own popup content. If you want a form to collect leads, you can use Formello.
Popper has a nice set of animation ready to use and you can also choose different position on the screen. For some example please visit the Popper page.
- Open on exit intent ( Experimental on mobile )
- Open on anchor click
- Open on adblock detect
- Open on scroll percent
- Open after time amount
- Open on target visibility
- Open after number of pages visits
- Customizable border radius and box shadow with presets
- Display rules based on page/post/taxonomy or user roles
Block validation error
After an update you can see that sometimes a Popper block is not validating. To solve this, please edit the title of the popper custom post type, save and reload. The block now is correctly displayed. This seems a bug on Gutenberg.
Here you can find documentation.
Popup with exit intent, scroll triggered and anchor click for opt-ins, lead gen & more uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- Formello: a form builder to collect leads, newsletter signup, contact form and more.
- Search Console: view all your search console data inside WordPress admin.
- Mortgage Calculator: a mortgage calculator block for Gutenberg.
- Pdf Embed: a simple block for Gutenberg to embed a PDF using official Adobe Embed API.
Popper is open source and you can contribute here.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Pop up A great popup block.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/popperdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Will this slow down my site?
No. Popper has no external dependencies and does not require jQuery. Only 2kb(gzipped) of js is loaded.
Is exit intent available?
Yes. We have integrated exit-intent for desktop at the moment. We’re planning to add also exit-intent for mobile.
Is required jQuery?
No. No external library is required. We mantain a clean fast code without dependency.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Popup with exit intent, scroll triggered and anchor click for opt-ins, lead gen & more” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Fix display button for Formello form
- Fix custom time
- Added custom time
- Added custom day of week
- Fix category condition
- Added Appsero
- Fix error on iframe removing
- Added full width option
- Removed content filter
- Better handling of selection
- Fix editor css
- Added adblock trigger
- Removed lock to fix block recovery. Bug added to Gutenberg https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/issues/49005
- Fixes modal
- better handling of column on popup
- Fixes dates
- Fixes pattern transient expiration
- Fixes devices attributes
- Hide popup block from inserter
- Better handling of remote template
- Added scroll hide
- Added close button block
- Code clean up
- Better handling of templates using pattern modal
- Fix missing date meta
- Added scroll hide
- Fix version number
- Better handling of borders using Gutenberg default controls
- Better css for long scrollable popup
- Added date support
- Added button position
- Switch to svg icon for closing button
- Added background and color options for buttons
- Fix device error
- Fix wrong columns names
- Added device targeting
- Added auto include popup on page on anchor and scroll on element target ID
- Fix wp tested version
- Fix wp version
- Added trigger on table
- Better animation handling
- Fix overlay error
- Better animation handling
- Fix html output
- Fix css
- Fix template size
- Better fullscreen support
- Added default color
- Better style management
- Better handling css
- Added column to show display rules
- Prepare for WP 5.9
- Fix content not selectable
- Add templates
- Prevent opening multiple popups
- Fix missing id on modal
- Fix asset not loading on frontend
- Code improvements
- Code reduction
- Better controls
- New animations
- Added new positions
- Added animations
- Added bottom slide
- Added button positions
- Preparing for next Wp release
- Fixed users rules
- Fixed exit intent
- Fixed content display
- Added some presets
- Better sql handling
- Fixed location rule
- Added experimental support for exit intent on mobile
- Added better assets
- Fixed rules
- Added modal control on block
- Added translations
- Added correct links