Simple plugin that bulk changes the date/s of all published posts to any random date in the past or future. It comes with simple (but powerfull) “Post Date Randomizer” setting where you can set the time range for the post randomization and the post type (auto detects all post types existing on your website). It supports all time ranges from past or future. Post whith dates in the future will be sheduled.
- Add random dates to all your published posts, pages, custom post types, products.
- Option to setup the time range for post randomization
- It can be used to Shedule all your published posts if you setup dates that are in the future.
In which WordPress version this Plugin is compatible?
It is compatible from 3.8 to 5.8 WordPress version.
The date/s change is not revertable. Please backup your website before you use it.
- Download the plugin
- Upload the folder “post-date-randomizer” to wp-content/plugins (or upload a zip through the WordPress admin)
- Activate and enjoy!
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Post Date Randomizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Post Date Randomizer” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.3 – 12.11.2021
- compatibility test.
1.2 – 11.09.2019
- Option to also set the modified date to be the same as the published date. Thanks to @reflectivechimp
1.1 – 22.10.2018
- Added fuctionalit for all post types
- Gutenberg tested
- Description improved
1.0 – 12.07.2017
- Initial release