This plugin replaces wp_mail with a custom function that utilizes PostMarkApp.com to send email to your users.
There really isn’t much more to say about the plugin.
- cURL for PHP5
- Simply install from within WordPress.
- Go to the admin page for PostMarkApp Mail Replacement and fill out the fields.
- Enable the plugin from the plugin admin page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“PostMarkApp Mail Replacement” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “PostMarkApp Mail Replacement” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when you tried to test the plugin and had WordPress installed somewhere else than the root of your server. Thank you to theferf for reporting the bug.
- Added some functionality to deal with issues arising as a result of some plugins trying to send to more than one email at a time (I’m looking at you Contact Form 7 😛 ).
- Also fixed the ‘Purge Logs’ button, as it was broken in latest release.
- Fixed a slight, but annoying bug regarding the certificate file.
- Slimmed some of the code.
- Fixed yet another bug with sending emails.
- Fixed a small bug with the logging tool.
- Fixed bug that prohibited plugin from sending emails.
- Added error logging, so if something doesn’t work you can see it in the logs.
- Slight change to uninstall procedures.
- Fixed the URL for the logo for Stupid Studio.
- Added check to see whether or not the plugin is activated before replacing wp_mail.
- Also added function to enable and disable the plugin without deactivating it (deactivating the plugin deletes all information stored).
- Initial release.