PowerUp is the best plugin to supercharge the WordPress website. It comes with tons of essential features & modules like login redirect, logout redirect, disable comments, hide admin bar, header footer scripts and remove footer credit. You can enable or disable any module with a single click.
Streamline your WordPress experience and enhance security with these versatile modules:
1. Hide Admin Bar Module 🕵️
2. Login Redirect and Logout Redirect 🔄
3. Disable Comments Module 💬
4. Restrict wp-admin Module ⚙️
5. Header Footer Scripts Module 🔧
6. Remove Footer Credit Module 🚫
🕵️ Hide Admin Bar Module
This module hides the WordPress Toolbar (admin bar) for all visitors and users. Enable this module, which will hide the admin bar instantly. But you can add conditional rules based on user roles, capabilities & user names to show/hide the admin bar.
- Hide the admin bar from any visitor.
- Hide the admin bar only for selected users.
- Hide the admin bar except for selected users.
- Hide the admin bar based on user roles.
- Hide the admin bar except for selected user roles.
🔄 Login Redirect and Logout Redirect
Redirect users to specific page after they logged in, logged out & signup to the website. You can also redirect the users to different pages based on their user names, user roles & capabilities by setting up redirection roles.
- Redirect users to home page after logout.
- Redirect users to account page after login.
- Redirect users to welcome page after registration.
- Redirect users to different pages based on their roles & capabilities.
- Redirect users to different pages based on their user names.
💬 Disable Comments Module
Tired of sifting through spam comments? Or, maybe you want to open up the floor for discussion on certain posts, but not on others. Well, with Disable Comments Module, you can have full control over which post type supports comments and which doesn’t. So, say goodbye to those pesky spammers and give yourself the power to open or close the comments section on any post type – with just a few clicks!
- By default, Comments will hide everywhere.
- Disable Comments On Post Types. Select post types from the dropdown.
- Disable Comments On Roles. Select Roles from the dropdown.
⚙️ Restrict wp-admin Module
Restrict wp-admin is the solution for websites that want to restrict their wp-admin portal for non admin users & redirect them to specific page based on their roles. For example: if a user visit to wp-admin, he will get redirected to account page. If a subscriber visit, he will get redirected to blog page, etc.
- Set default redirection page for all users.
- Set user based redirection page.
- Set user role based redirection page.
🔧 Header Footer Scripts Module
Effortlessly Integrate Essential Code into Your WordPress Header, Footer, and Body
Unlock a seamless bridge between your WordPress site and powerful analytics, marketing, and optimization tools with Header Footer Scripts Module. This versatile module empowers you to effortlessly insert crucial code snippets — without ever touching a single theme file. Enjoy a streamlined experience with these key features:
- Effortlessly insert code into headers, footers, and the body section for maximum flexibility and control.
- Efficiently add essential tracking codes:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixels
- Google Optimize for A/B testing
- Google Search Console
- Microsoft Clarity
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google AdSense
- Pinterest site verification
- Incorporate custom CSS, scripts, and HTML to tailor your site’s functionality and appearance.
- Make seamless changes without modifying theme files, ensuring compatibility and smooth updates.
Unlock the potential of your WordPress site with the power of effortless code integration. Header Footer Scripts Module simplifies the process, empowering you to focus on crafting exceptional online experiences.
🚫 Remove Footer Credit Module
Seamlessly removes the default Thank you for creating with WordPress. footer credit text in admin area. Empowers you to create a fully white-labeled experience, showcasing your brand seamlessly.
- Effortlessly hides the footer credit text.
- Requires no coding knowledge or theme file modifications.
- Activate the module to instantly remove the credit text.
🔥 You may like other plugins from GS Plugins
Testimonial Slider – Testimonials slider displays rotating customer endorsements and recommendations, helping to build trust and credibility for a business or product.
Logo Slider – Logo slider displays rotating logos of partners, clients, or sponsors, showcasing a business’s relationships and endorsements.
Portfolio – Filterable Portfolio plugin for WordPress allows you to easily display and showcase your projects, highlighting your skills and abilities.
Team Members – Build a Stunning Team Page or Section and Show off Your Team’s Talents!
Projects – Projects showcase displays detailed information including client reviews, ratings, galleries, and videos for a business’s work.
Books Showcase – Books showcase displays detailed information including author, published date, reviews, ratings, and gallery, allowing users to easily find and explore books.
Coaches – Coaches plugin displays coaches’ experience, skills, reviews, ratings, and certifications, helping users find the right coach for their needs.
Posts Grid – WordPress Posts Grid plugin displays the latest posts in an elegant grid format, allowing for easy navigation and quick access to new content on a website.
Posts Widget – WordPress Posts Widget plugin displays the latest posts in an elegant format on the sidebar or any widget area, allowing for easy navigation and quick access to new content on a website.
🎯 WooCommerce Plugins
WooCommerce Products Slider – WooCommerce Product Slider plugin displays products in a visually pleasing, sliding manner, making it easy for customers to browse and find the products they want on an online store.
WooCommerce Variation Swatches – WooCommerce Variation Swatches plugin replaces the default dropdown fields for variable products with visually appealing swatches, making it easier for customers to select product options and improve the overall shopping experience.
WooCommerce Brands – WooCommerce Brands taxonomy plugin allows for easy cataloging of products by adding a brand taxonomy, making it simple to organize and filter products on an online store.
📣 Social Plugins
Dribbble Portfolio – Dribbble Portfolio WP plugin enables you to display your Dribbble shots on your website in a portfolio layout, allowing you to showcase your design work to a wider audience.
Behance Portfolio – Behance Portfolio WordPress plugin allows you to display your Behance projects on your website in a visually appealing layout, making it easy for your audience to view and appreciate your work.
Pinterest Portfolio – Pinterest plugin for WordPress allows you to display your Pinterest pins on your website, giving your audience a chance to view and interact with your boards, and potentially drive more traffic to your Pinterest profile.
Instagram Portfolio – Instagram plugin for WordPress allows you to display your Instagram posts on your website, making it easy for visitors to view and interact with your content and also to increase engagement on your website.
Portfolio – Envato – Envato Portfolio Plugin allows you to display your Themeforest and Codecanyon items on your website, showcasing your digital products and making them easily accessible for potential customers.
Youtube Gallery – YouTube Gallery plugin allows you to display videos from a YouTube channel or playlist on your website, creating a visually appealing gallery and making it easy for visitors to access and watch your videos.
Twitter Feeds – Twitter Feeds plugin displays Twitter feeds, hashtags, user cards, and collections on a website, making it easy for visitors to view and interact with your Twitter content.
🏆 Branding Plugin
Custom Login – GS Custom Login allows you to customize the WordPress login screen, providing an easy way to create a unique and visually appealing login experience for your website users.
Install PowerUp plugin as a regular WordPress plugin. Here are different ways to install PowerUp plugin :
Install by Search Plugin
- In your Admin, go to menu Plugins > Add New
- Search PowerUp by GS Plugins
- Click to install
- Activate the plugin
Install by Upload Plugin
- Download the latest version of PowerUp (.zip file)
- In your Admin, go to menu Plugins > Add New
- Select Upload Plugin
- Click on Choose File
- Select downloaded powerup.zip & click on Install Now button
- Activate the plugin
Install Plugin using FTP
- Upload powerup folder inside the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Go to WordPress dashboard > Plugins & Activate the PowerUp plugin
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Login Redirect, Logout Redirect, Hide Admin Bar, Disable Comments, Header Footer Scripts and Remove Footer Credit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
version 1.0.4 [3rd Jan 2024]
- [Added]: Appsero Integration.
version 1.0.3 [2nd Jan 2024]
- [Added]: Header Footer Scripts Module.
- [Added]: Remove Footer Credit Module.
version 1.0.2 [3rd Oct 2023]
- [Fixed]: Hide Admin Bar Module.
version 1.0.1 [10th Oct 2022]
- [Improved]: Module active/inactive UI.
- [Fixed]: Inactive Module Settings Page Error.
- [Fixed]: condition_value notice in the Few Modules.
- [Fixed]: Restrict wp-admin Module AJAX Request Issue.
version 1.0.0 [9th Oct 2022]
- Initial Release.