As a retailer in the precious metals market it is mission critical for you to have your product pricing as accurate and reliable as possible. We understand that. We also know competition is fierce and margins are thin, which is why you simply can’t afford to compromise when implementing your product pricing strategy.
nFusion Solutions is the global leader in technology solutions for the Precious Metals market. The nFusion Precious Metals Automated Pricing plugin will solve your mission critical gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion product pricing needs.
- Automated Real-time precious metals product pricing
- Define and lock in your profit margins
- Mitigate your market risk due to price fluctuations
- Maintain full control of your product prices at all times
- Significantly reduce time, overhead and pricing errors
- Simplify your product pricing processes
Our WooCommerce plugin empowers your organization with much more than just the automated gold price, silver price, platinum price and palladium price for your products, it also provides you with the expertise, support and maintenance from the global technology leader in the Precious Metals market – nFusion Solutions.
This plugin does require a monthly subscription, and we proudly offer all of the following as part of your monthly costs:
- Unlimited live spot Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium prices
- Support for volume / tiered product pricing
- Select your weight per product in troy ounces
- Control retail price premiums / markups using fixed dollar amount and or percentages
- Control retail buy back price premiums / markups using fixed dollar amount and or percentages
- Pricing for all major currencies: USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, INR, CNY, ZAR, CHF, BRL, ARS, HKD, IDR, MYR, MXN, NZD, NOK, RUB, SAR, SGD, SEK, TWD, THB, AED, VND
- Price coins, bars, numismatics, ingots, jewelry and specialty items
- Ongoing maintenance for subscribed services
- Technical support for subscribed services
Pricing integration and management is one of the most costly line items in web development company quotes. Most web development companies just don’t have the experience and market knowledge to properly and efficiently implement this critical pricing component – so they generally over bid it. With this plugin, your installation, setup and configuration is simple.
Avoid overpriced upfront and ongoing one-off custom development costs by leveraging our services, and be up and running today.
Precious Metals Automated Product Pricing – Pro services
- Download and install plugin
- Contact us: 1-888-806-3081 option #1 for Sales or email@example.com
- Add License Key
nFusion Solutions is the technology solutions partner of SIX Financial Information (SFI) in the US. Our solutions are powered with professional grade data feeds through our relationship with SFI. Our live spot prices follow the Globex market which trades from Sunday at 6:00 pm EST through Friday at 4:30 pm EST with daily 45 minute closures from 5:15 to 6:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday.
Have the peace of mind and ability to easily expand your sales channels while maintaining pricing integrity and reliability.
Visit: nFusionSolutions.com | Call: 1-888-806-3081 option #1 for Sales| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Install plugin into your wordpress instance
- configure plugin by going to “Settings > nFusion Settings”
How do I get access to the live real-time spot price data once I have installed the plugin?
Contact us: 1-888-806-3081 option #1 for sales or email us at email@example.com. We will issue you a license key and provide guidance on the simple steps to access live metals pricing data.
How accurate and reliable is the price data? What is the source of the data?
nFusion Solutions is the technology solutions partner of SIX Financial Information (SFI) in the US. Our solutions are powered with professional grade data feeds through our relationship with SFI.
How often do the prices update?
Our live spot prices follow the Globex market which trades from Sunday at 6:00 pm EST through Friday at 4:30 pm EST with daily 1 hour closures from 5:00 to 6:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday.
How many products can be automatically priced?
Our Precious Metals Automated Product Pricing – Pro version supports clients with thousands of products automatically repricing.
There are many features outlined in the Key Feature section, how do we know how to implement them correctly?
We provide all of our clients with training on the planning, setup, configuration and ongoing management of the Product Pricing Catalog and Precious Metals Automated Product Pricing – Pro in order to maximize all of the many features and benefits while at the same time minimizing operational overhead. We show you how to leverage our technology to automate processes in order to scale and maximize your internal resources.
Do I get any ongoing support or maintenance with this plugin?
nFusion Solutions is the global leader in technology solutions for the Precious Metals market. One of the cornerstones of our success has been to take excellent care of our customers. With our world class solutions comes world class support. All customers of our subscribed services will get ongoing maintenance for subscribes services as well as access to our support team.
How can I add charts to my site for the historical price of Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium?
We have several plugins for including different market data visualizations into your site such as charts, tickers, tables, and more. See our charts and spot price widgets page for more information.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Precious Metals Automated Product Pricing – Pro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Precious Metals Automated Product Pricing – Pro” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- supported versions update
- product re-indexing using WC price field
- cache clear improvement
- improve error handling for remote request failures
- cache performance enhancement
- add compatibility for variable products
- add custom card and check labels
- cache clear improvement
- update supported versions
- improve multi-currency caching
- add cache clear mechanism
- minor bug fixes
- add custom labels
- caching improvements