Free Quick Floor Planner lets your visitors draw their own floor plan.
To use it, just put the shortcode [quick-floor-planner] in one of your pages’ content.
Whether you manage a real-estate agency or a construction company website, interior design studio,
renovation company or even an event management business,
Quick Floor Planner is an easy-to-use plugin that greatly enhance
the engagement of your visitors on your WordPress site.
A brief Markdown Example
- Lets your visitors draw their own floor plan on a canvas.
- Let them add doors, windows and walls to their floor plan.
- Let them add shapes and furnitures to their floor plan.
- Let them download their floor plan to a .png file.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/quick-floor-plannerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- To use it, simply add the shortcode [quick-floor-planner] in one of your pages’ content section. This will display a canvas and buttons on your page to let your visitors draw their own floor plan.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Free Quick Floor Planner” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Original version