RA Widgets Bundle is a collection of widgets that uses the SiteOrigin Widgets API. It comes with minimal set of styles to let the end user take control of its look and behavior. It can also be extended through custom widget templates to suit your website needs and functions.
- SiteOrigin Widgets API
- Developer-friendly(plugin provides minimal styles)
- Use your own set of styles or template
- Call-to-Action Widget
- Button Widget
- Image Widget
- Image Carousel Widget
- Testimonial Widget
- Headline Widget
It is a widget that combines the Image Widget and the Button Widget that lets you direct site visitors to a desired course of action hence the name call-to-action.
Button Widget have three predefined styles(flat, rounded and wire). The styles are being rendered through their respective LESS stylesheet.
Image Carousel Widget
The Image Carousel Widget lets you create a slideshow of images using the Owl Carousel jQuery plugin.
The Testimonial Widget lets you create a slideshow of testimonials using the Owl Carousel jQuery plugin. You will need to create a custom post type named ‘Testimonial’ to be able to use this.
The widget lets you have a headline together with a subheadline.
- In-depth documentation.
- More widgets
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ra-widgets-bundledirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Do I need to install SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle for this to work?
Yes, You won’t be able to use the plugin if you’ve not installed and activated SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle.
- What do you mean by “Developer-friendly”?
The plugin comes with minimal set of styles and is targeted to theme developers for them to customize and have their own set of styles.
- Do you plan on adding styles in the future?
The door isn’t close to adding some styles in the near future but for now I leave it as it is.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“RA Widgets Bundle” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Removed popup content widget files, removed unneeded files, removed screenshots
- Removed popup content widget
- Removed magnific popup script
- Moved widget form fields to constructors
- Updated translation
- Added default owl carousel theme
- Fix issue with Chrome
- Migrate package manager to Yarn
- First release