This plugin allows you to add a customizable button with your social networks inboxes (direct message). The button appears on the left bottom corner of your website by default, but you can change it to the right. When clicked, it’ll take the user to your social network private message inbox. Currently supports WhatsApp, Instagram DM, Facebook Messenger, Microsoft Skype and Telegram.
After installation and activation, on the plugins page, find RaCar Message Me on the list and click ‘settings’ right under the title. It’ll take you to the plugin’s settings page. Another way of getting there is through the left admin menu. Find the RaCar Plugins handle and click it.
HOW TO USE IT
On settings page, choose the desired options and what social networks you want to use, then add the required information. It will automatically appear in your site’s front end. If anything looks weird, hit Ctrl + F5 (or Command + F5).
So far, the only way to reset your settings is unistalling the plugin and installing it back on. Just deactivating and activating will NOT reset settings, only the unistalling will.
This plugin was written in English and has Brazilian Portuguese transalations. Este plugin está traduzido em Português do Brasil.
Below, you’ll find the screenshots. Follow these captions:
1. Find plugin and activate it
2. Admin options
3. Mouse over icon
4. Button pressed and show options
- PHP version 5.6 or greater (PHP 7.4 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of RaCar Message Me, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “RaCar Message Me” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
After you donwload it here (and only here), you can do it in 2 ways:
- WordPress Admin Dashboard
- On the left menu, click Plugins / Add New.
- Upload the file
- Activate it.
- Go to settings page.
- Customize it.
- Unzip the file
- Upload the unziped folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Where can I find documentation for this plugin?
There is not one yet. As the plugin is so easy to use, the screenshots above should suffice to get you on the right track.
Try and clear your cache to liberate CSS and JS. In case it persists, please open a support ticket so I can analyze it.
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the Plugin Forum.
Who created this plugin?
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“RaCar Message Me” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
1.0.1 – 2023-09-23
- Update – Tested on latest and greatest -> WP 6.3.1 and WC 8.1.1
0.2.2 – May 14th, 2023
- Fix – Fixed code to be more careful when checking empty.
- Fix – Fixed jquery issues.
- Fix – Fixed colorpicker issues.
- Fix – Fixed Read me text.
- Update – Added the screenshots for plugin page
0.2.1 – May 10th, 2023
- Fix – Fixed PHP mistyping in admin options.
0.2.0 – May 1st, 2023
- Update – Changed little things that became great.
- Feature – Added links for support, rating and donation to admin screen.
- Feature – Activated the action list in wp-plugins screen.
- Update – Changed title attribute to a tool-tip like text.
- Fix – Adjusted admin resources variable names so they get called correctly.
- Fix – Adjusted fontawesome resources to comply with wordpress.org.
- Fix – Adjusted attribute escaping where it had translation.
- Update – Tested on WordPress’ latest and greatest 6.2.
- Update – Tested on WooCommerce’s latest and greatest 7.6.1.