This plugin adds a customizable click to call bar/call now button to the bottom of the window for mobile users. It will allow users to easily call you from their phone. It automatically adds events if you’re using Google Analytics Universal.
Perfect for small businesses like restaurants, retail stores or any lead generation that relies on phone calls.
- Navigate to your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins > Add New > and search for Really Simple Click to Call.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Really Simple Click to Call screen to configure the plugin
- Click enable and enter your phone number, message and choose your color options.
- Click Save Changes and you’re done!
- Where do I enter my phone number and message?
Enter your phone number and message in the Settings > Really Simple Click to Call page. If you don’t enter a message the phone icon will still show up.
- How should I enter my phone number?
Simply enter the numbers like this: 1234577891
- Can I remove the phone icon?
Not in the plugin settings page however you can remove it with custom CSS.
- What font will it use?
It will inherit the font from your theme. You can change this with custom CSS in your theme.
- Do I have to do anything to setup the event tracking in Google Analytics?
No, it’s automatically set up to work with Universal Analytics. Once your plugin is enabled and configured, you will be able to see all the clicks in the Google Analytics events section.
- I’m not seeing the bar.
Make sure that you’re checking on a device with a screen width under 737px.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Really Simple Click To Call Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
Removed Text Underline for Links
Fixed Icon Conflict
Changed input type for phone number from number to text
Removed unnecessary else
Forced text color