This plugin display as list view and is our legacy module. Please considere switching to the new plugin :
and use the shortcode :
We highly recommend you this new plugin version.
Sagenda is an online Scheduling software that helps your clients fix appointments and meetings with you online. The Sagenda account is free and allows you to manage an unlimited number of reservations and different calendars. You only pay for additional modules such as sending SMS, online payment for your customers, more information in your Module Center.
And the best thing about it is that you may have an unlimited history. Our users always come first; that’s why Sagenda doesn’t display ads!
This is an “Online Booking System” which gives customers the opportunity to choose the date and the time of an appointment according to one’s own preferences and the booking can now be done online.
Using this WP plugin is a better way to display your booking on your WP frontend than using an iFrame. Using this Plugin will required a free Sagenda’s account. To create an account please visit: https://sagenda.net/Accounts/Register
You can use PayPal as payment gateway to make your customers pay for bookings. They can pay via PayPal account but also via direct credit card payment (without creating a PayPal account). Following cards are accepted : Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club, EnRoute…
NOTE: You need to register an account on the Sagenda site and then you will get an authentication code which you will use to validate your Sagenda plugin.
You can use Sagenda as shortcode in any page or plugin :
in a page or an article, you can also display only one bookable item :
[sagenda-wp bookableitem="my bookable item name"].
If you want a Calendar view, then please install our new module Sagenda Calendar and use the shortcode :
SAGENDA WP PLUGIN REQUIRE ⚠️ PHP 5.6 or 7.x !
⚠️ FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY DON’T USE PHP VERSION OLDER THAN 7.3 THERE IS NO SECURITY PATCH ⚠️
Want to use PHP 8? Please switch to our new plugin Sagenda Calendar and use the shortcode :
Sagenda WP plugin require the PHP “Curl extension” to be activated on your hosting to call web services.
How to install this booking plugin into my WordPress website?
How to create a Sagenda’s account in video?
Follow these steps to install Sagenda:
- Download the booking plugin into the /wp-content/plugins/ folder and activate the plugin.
- Create a free account on https://sagenda.net/Accounts/Register (setup your “bookable items” and events).
- Copy your token (from the backend of sagenda.net Settings / account settings) to your WordPress installation (backend of wp / Settings / Sagenda).
- Use the shortcode
[sagenda-wp]in a page or an article ( you can also display only one “bookable item” :
[sagenda-wp bookableitem="my bookable item name"]).
OR are you looking for the calendar view? please install our new module Sagenda Calendar to display a month / week / day view. [in BETA testing for now!]
SUPPORT THIPS : any error message? try to update to the last version of WordPress and use PHP 7.4.x !
Calendar view settings
Sagenda’s calendar view will read your WordPress Settings : myURL/wp-admin/options-general.php
The language of the calendar will match “Site Language” parameter.
The Date and time format will match “Date Format” / “Time Format” parameters.
The calendar will start on “Week Starts On” parameter.
Problem with our plugin? are you using a caching system? Try to remove “w3 Total Cache” and use “Super Cache” or “WP Rocket”.
LANGUAGE / TRANSLATIONS
We are translated in many languages. Want more languages? Help us :
Calendar public views :
WordPress plugin txt :
We will add your translations in the next release!
Can I get a general overview?
Yes, please read : Introducing Sagenda
Can I change the date / time format?
You can change the way sagenda display date and time by changing the settings of your WP website under : “Settings / General / Date Format + Time Format”. This is only valid for the WP plugin (not the iframe integration).
How can I integrate it in on my WordPress website?
- By using iFrame, please read https://www.sagenda.com/add-booking-system-website/.
- By using the native WordPress plugin, please read : https://www.sagenda.com/add-booking-system-website/add-booking-plugin-wordpress-website/
Do I need to create a new website for my patients to book online appointments with me?
No. You don’t need a separate, new website; “Sagenda” can be integrated into any website, as a new page or in a new space. This online appointment scheduler fits very well into any kind of website using iframe or specific modules for CMS.
Please read : How to add a booking system to my website?
How does my client know of the status of his/her booking request?
The online appointment scheduler sends personalised emails to all people concerned at every step of booking, confirmation or cancelling. You can also subscribe for SMS notifications and reminders.
But the services I offer are very different from those offered by other businesses.
Whatever your services are, our online appointment scheduler can be configured in a manner that they can be easily displayed to your customers as a list of items. Try it, it’s free!
What if I have some feedback to improve your system?
Write to us NOW! Our online appointment scheduler is continually evolving, and your feedback is taken into account during every update.
What about its compatibility of the booking system with my device?
This brilliant online appointment scheduler works on PC, Mac, iPhone and Android. Whether your favorite browser is Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome or Internet Explorer, you will get optimum performance from the tool.
Is that really free? And if yes, how are you making money then?
Yes, this is really free. We make profit because some big customers ask us customised versions of our booking tool and additional software development or module.
What is a “Bookable Item”?
Bookable items represent the service or business that is available to customers for booking, renting or sharing online. For more information on please read our tutorial about Bookable items.
How to setup event, schedule and repetition?
This can be solved with “Events”. For more information on please read our tutorial about Events.
How to manage reservation (booking)?
Once bookable items and events saved, you can brows your event in the Booking screen. The dashboard will give you an overview of your account. For more information please read our tutorial about dashboard.
How to configure my account?
For more information please read our tutorial about settings.
About Calendar View
If you want to change the day the calendar starts the week on, just change it under your WordPress settings : “Settings / General / Week Starts On”.
If you want to change the language of the calendar, just change it under your WordPress settings : “Settings / General / Site Language”.
More on :
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Sagenda – Scheduling List – LEGACY” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- TESTED : WordPress 5.7
- UPDATED : Translations.
- TESTED : PHP 8.
- END OF LIFE : Please switch to our new plugin : Sagenda Calendar and use the shortcode :
- TESTED : WordPress 5.6
- TESTED : PHP 7.4
- IMPROVED : Review new WordPress regulations.
- TESTED : WordPress 5.4
- UPDATED : Translations (Estonian, Turkish, German, French, Indonesian).
- TESTED : PHP 7.4
- UPDATED : Updated composer package (phpunit-bridge) to solve security advisory GHSA-w2fr-65vp-mxw3 (moderate severity).
- TESTED : WordPress 5.3
- IMPROVED : Added no index at the root of the plugin.
- TESTED : WordPress 5.1.1
- TESTED : PHP 7.3.1
- IMPROVED : Improve layout by adding an accordion.
- FIXED : add jQuery in case he is not present.
- IMPROVED : Make description multiline.
- IMPROVED : Display description and location only if value is set.
- IMPROVED : Messaging.
- TESTED : Compatibility with WordPress 5.
- FIXED : Translations problem due to culture shortcode using another standard than WordPress.
- FIXED : corrected “Warning: Use of undefined constant ReturnUrl – assumed ‘ReturnUrl’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)” warning.
- IMPROVED : it is not possible to put on the same page : several Sagenda lists and one Sagenda calendar (not several due to Angular restrictions).
⚠️ READ BEFORE UPDATE ⚠️
If you use the Calendar view please install the new plugin and use the new shortcode
* IMPROVED : CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER.
👍 HELP US WITH TRANSLATIONS OF NEW CALENDAR VIEWS : https://osp7icw.oneskyapp.com/admin/project/dashboard/project/142348
⚠️ AFTER EACH UPDATE PLEASE CLEANUP YOUR CACHE TO FULLY SEE CHANGES ⚠️
- FIXED : temporary revert some features due to redirection caused by a “base” ref tag.
HELP US WITH TRANSLATIONS OF NEW VIEWS : https://osp7icw.oneskyapp.com/admin/project/dashboard/project/142348
* FIXED : a bug when selecting Javanese language from WordPress settings for Calendar view. Now fallback to English.
* FIXED : a bug when selecting Tagalog language from WordPress settings for Calendar view. Now fallback to Filipino.
* FIXED : a bug when selecting Occitan language from WordPress settings for Calendar view. Now fallback to French.
* IMPROVED : Calendar customisation documentation for WordPress.
* IMPROVED : New translation system.
* IMPROVED : When click on back from the subscription screen, lock on event is released and page isn’t reloaded.
* IMPROVED : Subscription view compatibility with WordPress’s themes.
⚠️ AFTER EACH UPDATE PLEASE CLEANUP YOUR CACHE TO FULLY SEE CHANGES ⚠️
- IMPROVED : Multi-culture of the calendar (beta).
- TESTED : Compatibility with WP 4.9.4
- IMPROVED : Usage of the calendar view (beta).
⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️ UPDATE FOR CALENDAR VIEW USERS.
* FIXED : a problem with the drop down list data of the calendar view.
* FIXED : a problem of translations with other language than English and French in the calendar view.
- TESTED : Compatibility with WP 4.9.2
- IMPROVED : Using new version of Sagenda API v3 and Angular v5 for the calendar view.
- FIXED : added an isolation of bootstap CSS via a new class.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉, THIS IS THE LAST RELEASE OF 2017 :
* FIXED : Bug if bookings are null.
* FIXED : Remove bootstrap reference in admin part (backend) to avoid conflict.
* IMPROVED : Check if cURL is activated and display a message if not.
- TESTED : Compatibility with WP 4.9
- IMPROVED : Czech translations.
- IMPROVED : Readme files.
- FIXED : Bug during plugin activation.
- FIXED : Bug when using a date format using “S” parameter for another screen.
- IMPROVED : new beta version of a calendar view.
- FIXED : Bug when using a date format using “S” parameter.
- IMPROVED : new beta version of a calendar view. Improved date and time format management. Improved link color for better readability.
- FIXED : Bug when we select an event and click back, the location wasn’t displayed again.
- IMPROVED : 3rd beta version of a calendar view. First step of date and time format management. Improved background color for better readability.
- FIXED : Bug “Error: Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0!”
- FIXED : Warning “Notice: Undefined variable: headcode in /wp-content/plugins/sagenda/plugin.php on line 71”
- IMPROVED : 2nd beta version of a calendar view. Now managing translations.
- ADDED : First beta version of a calendar view.
- FIXED : Return type in bug of method empty() removed.
- TESTED : Compatibility with WP 4.8
- IMPROVED : Translations.
- FIXED : Add name bookable item in reservation form in plugin (WP-37)
- FIXED : Important bug on URL when using DIVI theme (WP-43), thanks to Daniel for reporting this!
- IMPROVED : Dutch translations.
- FIXED : Improved message if event can’t be paid.
- FIXED : Important bug in case of PayPal payment since last PayPal API update (Fixed in API v1).
- FIXED : Important bug in case the event more than 24 hours long (Fixed in API v1).
- ADDED : date / time format is now sync with WordPress settings. You can change the way sagenda display date and time by changing the settings of your WP website under : “Settings / General / Date Format + Time Format”.
- TESTED : Compatibility with WP 4.7.5 and 4.7.4
- IMPROVED : Polish and Dutch translations.
- ADDED : warning message if hosting is running an older version that PHP 5.4.
- FIXED : Important bug when using several bookable items.
- BETA version.
- BETA version.
- ADDED : Pagination for your events (booking list).
- FIXED : A problem with a .js.
- IMPROVED : French and German translations.
- NOTICE : As we rebuilded everything from scratch you will have some translations missing, don’t hesitate to add them on OneSky, we will push a new version every 2 weeks : https://osp7icw.oneskyapp.com/admin/project/dashboard/project/101655
- IMPROVED : Frontend layout using Twitter bootstrap.
- ADDED : Shortcode management to display only one bookable item, please just use it so :
[sagenda-wp bookableitem="my bookable item name"]
- TESTED : Compatibility of the reservation plugin with WordPress 4.7.3
- IMPROVED : French translations.
- TESTED : Compatibility of the reservation plugin with WordPress 4.7
- FIXED : minor corrections
- ADDED : Finnish translations
- TESTED : Compatibility of the reservation plugin with WordPress 4.5.2
- IMPROVED : overall translations updated.
- TESTED : Compatibility of the reservation plugin with WordPress 4.5
- IMPROVED : Swedish translations of the booking form.
- FIXED : bug making the Polish date format not able to get free reservations.
- IMPROVED : Several URL and translations linked to sagenda’s account creation.
- ADDED : translation of the reservation datepicker to Polish.
- FIXED : Informative message when there is no event to display, was not translated. This is now fixed.
- ADDED : Added new complete Portuguese (Brazil) translations of Sagenda booking system.
- ADDED : Updated Swedish translation of the frontend PayPal payment of the booking system. Thanks to Patric!
- TESTED : Compatibility of the scheduling plugin with WordPress 4.4.2
- ADDED : Russian translation of the wp booking plugin frontend and backend, thanks to Дмитрий Воробьев!
- REMOVED : Events that should not be paid online are no more displayed as “Free events”.
- ADDED : Korean translation of the wp booking plugin frontend and backend, thanks to 김현철!
- IMPROVED : Dutch translations of new payment part of the frontend booking plugin, thanks to Nico.
- ADDED : The booking plugin is now able to manage payment with PayPal.
- ADDED : New video “WordPress – How to add a free booking plugin in 2 min” : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCEmJg2hWgw
- ADDED : Portuguese translation of the frontend reservation WP plugin.
- TESTED : Compatibility of the reservation plugin with WordPress 4.4.1
- ADDED : Dutch translation of the frontend and backend reservation WP plugin. (thanks to Nico!)
- ADDED : Portuguese translation of the frontend reservation WP plugin.
- ADDED : Spanish translation of the WordPress free plugin booking system.
- TESTED : Compatibility of the reservation plugin with WordPress 4.4
- TESTED : Compatibility of the reservation plugin with WordPress 4.3.1
- FIXED : a bug with datepicker selection of bookings.
- TESTED : Compatibility of the reservation plugin with WordPress 4.3.
- FIXED : a bug with the DIVI2 theme.
- TESTED : Compatibility of the reservation plugin with WordPress 4.2.4.
- IMPROVED : translations of the booking plugin (frontend).
- FIXED : a bug with reservation date selection on agenda date time picker on iOS devices and Safari navigators.
- IMPROVED : the rendering of the reservation date time picker.
- TESTED : Compatibility of the reservation system with WordPress 4.2.1 and WordPress 4.2.2.
- FIXED : Issue with picture animation of the theme Divi2.
- IMPROVED : Key of some translations.
- TESTED : Compatibility of the reservation system with WordPress 4.2
- IMPROVED : Compatibility of the booking system in case CURL is not activated.
- IMPROVED : Design of the date time picker.
- ADDED : Hindi translation of the WordPress plugin booking system.
- ADDED : Japanese translation of the WordPress plugin booking system.
- ADDED : Italian translation of the WordPress plugin booking system.
- ADDED : Chinese (Simplified) translation of the WordPress plugin booking system.
- ADDED : Add language support for Romanian to the reservation system! -> Sagenda este un sistem de rezervare gratuită
- IMPROVED : Translations (every language) : improved native text of the frontend online booking system.
- ADDED : Add language support for German to the reservation system! -> Sagenda ist eine kostenlose Reservierungssystem!
- IMPROVED : Translations -> Swedish : Sagenda är en fri bokningssystem.
- IMPROVED : Translations -> Polish : Sagenda to darmowy system rezerwacji!.
- IMPROVED : Translations -> French : Sagenda est un système gratuit de réservation.
- IMPROVED : Translations -> English : Sagenda is a free booking system.
- ADDED : Add language support for French to the reservation system.
- IMPROVED : Polish translation.
- ADDED : Add language support for polish (thanks to mraf).
- IMPROVED : By default the booking frontend module will already pre-select the next week.
- FIXED : Issue in highlighted dates in Sagenda booking module calendar.
- FIXED : Correct a bug happening in case of recursive booking event in the same date range.
- FIXED : Improved message displayed to user in case of error during the reservation.
- IMPROVED : Better way to call WebServices and give more input to the user in case of WebServices blocked by the hosting provider.
- IMPROVED : More details on the event is displayed on the free event list.
- FIXED : Fixed exception if WebServices can’t be reached.
- FIXED : Fixed several compatibility and layout problem with several themes. -> Sagenda is working fine but can’t test by ourself all hosting provider, theme, plugin compatibility… If you find an issue we will be happy to help you, please contact us via : https://iteration.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
- FIXED : Compatibility issues with several themes and plugins.
- First release