You can view sales by state and refine searches by date.
WordPress installation and WooCommerce Plugin
- Awesome User Experience
- Experienced San Diego based development team for support or custom feature development
- 100% American Made in the USA! No outsourcing!
- Get the numbers you need to do your quarterly or annual sale tax reporting
- Users can get reports for sales in a given state for any date range and the sales tax that was charged.
- These numbers can be used to report your sales and sales tax for any given state for any given date.
The Sales Tax Reports For WooCommerce plugin requires that you have WordPress with the WooCommerce plugin activated. The plugin is very easy to install and can be set up in just a few minutes.
Install the Plugin: Upload the wc_state_tax_report folder to your website’s
Activate the plugin: Find Sales Tax Reports For WooCommerce in your ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress admin and press ‘Activate’. This will enable the plugin.
Follow the links in the WooCommerce > Reports > Sales by State
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Sales Tax Reports For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Sales Tax Reports For WooCommerce” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added column to sales total table to show total sales by tax rate.
- Added support for orders in processing status. Added download CSV function
- Bug fixes
- Added Tax Rate Column
- Added a better screenshot
- Minor cleanup
- Tested with current WP and WooCommerce
- Corrected readme content
- Pushed first major version number as stable tag
- Added Escaped HTML function to form
- Added input and output sanitization and validation
- Initial Alpha release.