Shipping Manager For WooCommerce convert city field to dropdown, allow adding custom cities with rates and easily adding custom WooCommerce shipping zones (city – country – state)[Pro],
and also (show/hide) shipping checkout fields and changing city field label.
Free Plugin Features
- Add unlimited custom cities options.
- Custom city field label.
- Convert checkout city text field to dropdown.
- Custom dropdown cities options.
- Custom dropdown cities shipping rates and costs.
- Disable custom billing fields.
- Disable custom shipping fields.
- Select cities parent country
Premium Plugin Features
- Add custom WooCommerce shipping zones (city – country – state).
- Select rates base section ( billing fields section – shipping fields section ).
- Convert dropdown checkout cities to text field prediction.
Got any issues:
Contact via Plugin support forums.
Just install the plugin on your WordPress website and then you will be able to use Shipping Manager For WooCommerce awesome features(Be sure WooCommerce is active).
Why You need This plugin?
- This plugin customize Woocommerce checkout Shipping process with awesome control featrues
Can i use city field to display something else?
- Yes off course you can do so by change the field label and then put values and rates you need but be aware that all cities options is connected to a parent country.
Price not updating?
- Make sure that you are setting a fixed rate all cities. you can do that from Woocommerce settings -> shipping -> add shipping zone -> Locations not covered by your other zones (Add shipping method) then select flat rate and then edit flat rate and add your default cost
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Shipping Manager For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
“Shipping Manager For WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Shipping Manager For WooCommerce” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.