Simple Maintenance plugin can be easily installed to show a maintenance mode page. It allows you to maintain your site on the back end by displaying a temporary maintenance page on the front end.
The plugin does not require any additional configuration or setup. All you need to do is activate it and maintenance mode will be automatically enabled. It is very lightweight yet powerful. It uses the HTML5 layout which makes the maintenance mode page viewable from a mobile device.
- Clean HTML and CSS layout
- Responsive maintenance mode page
- No customizations required
- Easier to manage as the maintenance mode can be turned on by activating the plugin
- Notify the search engine crawler that the site is down for a limited period of time
For more information please check the WordPress Maintenance Mode Plugin documentation page
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard
- Click the upload tab
- Browse for the plugin file (simple-maintenance.zip) on your computer
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button
Can this plugin be used to display a simple maintenance mode page?
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Simple Maintenance” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
“Simple Maintenance” has been translated into 7 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Simple Maintenance” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added translation option
- Simple Maintenance is now compatible with WordPress 4.4
- Simple Maintenance is now compatible with WordPress 4.3
- First commit