This plugin enables a widget that can be used to display your blogs in almost any fashion. You can show and hide multiple elements as well as show featured images with support for resizing and captions.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
/wp-content/plugins/directory or search for it and install.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag the Widget “Blogs” to the sidebar you want, and configure options as desired.
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Simpul Blogs by Esotech” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Fixed a sneaky orderby bug. Also added name (slug) to orderby options.
- Classname is now simpul-blogs and ID is simpul_blogs
- Fixed Issue with Terms not filtering Properly.
- First Upload