Communicate and collaborate by leaving sticky notes on any page of your site. Drag and drop them anywhere you’d like, type a note, and change its color/priority.
This plugin is a fork of StickyNotate https://wordpress.org/plugins/stickynotate/
Here’s how it works:
- While signed in, go to any page on your site
- Click the Add Note button in the admin bar at the top of the screen
- Click and grab the top of the note to move it anywhere on the page
- Type your note text
- Click the save button in the lower right of your note to keep your changes
site-sticky-notesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Find Site Sticky Notes in your WordPress admin under Site Notes
What’s next for SiteNotes features?
Auto-save notes when changed, file uploads, more management and collaboration options, admin sorting by priority and assignment, and more! We’re always open to suggestions so let us know what you think.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Site Sticky Notes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།