This plugins avoids spam actions on your website (comments and contact form if you use Contact Form 7).
Captcha image and Akismet API are available to detect spam for this plugin.
In addition, it is possible to ban spammers using Automatic Ban IP plugin.
You may configure (for the captcha):
- The color of the background
- The color of the letters
- The size of the image
- The size of the letters
- The slant of the letters
This plugin is under GPL licence
Multisite – WordPress MU
This plugin works with multisite installation of WordPress.
- Azeri (Latin) (Azerbaijan) translation provided by BayBakVoiceofaNation
- Czech (Czech Republic) translation provided by SedLex, Kumerson
- German (Germany) translation provided by SedLex, Diego, ThorstenKallnischkies, PatrickEhrler, Inoverse
- English (United States), default language
- Spanish (Spain) translation provided by SedLex, Krazz, admin, ThorstenKallnischkies, SecurityNull
- Spanish (Mexico) translation provided by RUBEN
- Farsi (Iran) translation provided by BahmanMohadeci, mortezapourmirzai, AmirMaskani, Raheb
- Finnish (Finland) translation provided by
- French (France) translation provided by SedLex, Geraldine, fabien, Brugees, jpmarceorg, nourdin
- Italian (Italy) translation provided by GimmiGIS
- Japanese (Japan) translation provided by hasegawa
- Lithuanian (Lithuania) translation provided by marko.estas
- Dutch (Netherlands) translation provided by Marksremarks
- Norwegian-Nynorsk (Norway) translation provided by BjornHoel
- Polish (Poland) translation provided by Kobra
- Portuguese (Brazil) translation provided by MarcosAndrade, AdrianaVandoni, IuriJacob
- Russian (Russia) translation provided by IgorPulbere
- Turkish (Turkey) translation provided by AdLX
- Vietnamese (Viet Nam) translation provided by SilverLight
- Chinese (People’s Republic of China) translation provided by bladin
- Chinese (Taiwan) translation provided by
Features of the framework
This plugin uses the SL framework. This framework eases the creation of new plugins by providing tools and frames (see dev-toolbox plugin for more info).
You may easily translate the text of the plugin and submit it to the developer, send a feedback, or choose the location of the plugin in the admin panel.
Have fun !
- Upload this folder spam-captcha to your plugin directory (for instance ‘/wp-content/plugins/’)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the ‘SL plugins’ box
- All plugins developed with the SL core will be listed in this box
- Enjoy !
- Where can I read more?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Spam Captcha” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- NEW: Update of the core
- NEW: icon
- NEW: delete content on uninstall
- NEW: Support of Contact Form 7
- NEW: the chart differentiates the causes of mismatch for the captcha
- BUG: only the default values were taken in account for the generation of the captcha
- BUG: the chart has a bug that render no entry
- NEW : How to
- NEW : history chart
- NEW: new default values for the param
- NEW: CSS is avalible
- NEW : Add banners
- Various improvements
- Update the core
- Flush mecanism
- add urlencode to not remove the space
- Problem with too the verification of the captcha
- the letters may be distorded
- CSS issue and 500 error
- Improve the captcha
- Addition is now possible (and not only a sequence of letters)
- If the captcha fails, the comment is kept
1.2.0 -> 1.2.4
- Add a preview of the CAPCTHA
- Add a chart to summarize the action
- Update of the framework
- Major release of the framework
1.1.0 -> 1.1.5
- Path issue
- Improve English text thanks to Rene
- Spanish translation (by Krazz)
- Russian translation (by IgorPulbere)
- Japanese translation (by Hasegawa)
- Update of the core
- SVN support
- Chinese translation added by Bladin
1.0.0 -> 1.0.4
- Core update
- German translation added by Diego
- Correction of a bug when submitting a comment from the admin panel
- Captcha may be enable with logged users
- Add Czech translation (thanks to Kumerson)
- Add French translation
- First release (thank you for your feedback)