Speed up the process of getting paid!
The Gravity Forms + Sprout Invoices plugin allows you to build an easy solution to creating dynamic invoices and estimates based on the prospective client’s form selections. Use Gravity Forms’ product fields or Sprout Invoices’ pre-defined line items to help create an estimate or invoice with the correct totals, and without you having to manage anything after submission.
Invoice, Estimate / Quote, & Online Payments with Sprout Invoices Features
If you’re not familiar with Sprout Invoices…it allows you to reduce the time spent fielding project requests, estimating projects, invoicing clients, & getting paid.
WordPress Invoicing Made Easy
Our focus since day one 4+ years ago with Sprout Invoices has been to create a way for WordPress site owners to invoice and EASILY get paid. We also understand that customization beyond branding is important, and that’s why we built the most POWERFUL solution with the most integrations around.
Sprout Invoices allows you to create beautiful estimates and invoices for your clients in minutes — not hours. If you’re not familiar with WordPress templating than our knowledgebase and priority support can help.
Even though our goal is to make getting paid easy, providing fast and reliable support is a priority. We don’t want any user to feel alone.
Sprout Invoices Pro
This plugin is the lite version of the Sprout Invoices Pro plugin that comes with all the invoicing features you will ever need including recurring invoices, recurring payments, pre-defined line items, client dashboards, Stripe and many other payment processors, advanced reporting, hundreds of integrations (including Zapier) and a ton more. Click here to learn more about the best Invoicing plugin for WordPress now!
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a Gravity Form and select the “Sprout Invoices” settings.
Please visit Sprout Apps.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Gravity Forms + Sprout Invoices – Easy Invoice & Estimate Submissions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Logged in users and client assigment issues
- Add additional filters
- Don’t re-create a client if user is logged in or email matches
- State and Country mapping
- Fix empty note being added to the new invoice props richardW8k
- Set the invoice/estimate totals props richardW8k
- Add support for line items from all products props richardW8k
- Advanced ID Generation updates
- Better support for pre-defined line items. Props to richardW8k!
- Added some hooks after creation
- Minor bug fixes for user name creation
- Initial Release