Display your Steam game library and grab related game information from the thegamesdb.net.
Simply add the shortcode [steam_library_gt] to a page or post, to embed the library.
This plugin uses 2 separate remote API’s:
- Steam – http://api.steampowered.com
- thegamesDB – http://thegamesdb.net/api
The Steam API is used to retrieve your game library data (using the GetOwnedGames method). To successfully interact with this service, we use the Steam Profile ID and Steam Web API Key you provide in the plugin configuration admin page.
ThegamesDB.net API is used to retrieve per game information (using the GetGame method). No credentials are required to interact with this service.
Further information on both API service methods can be found here -> https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Steam_Web_API#GetOwnedGames and here -> http://wiki.thegamesdb.net/index.php?title=GetGame
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
steam-library-gtfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin in admin setting page
- Add shortcode
[steam_library_gt]to your post or page
- The plugin doesn’t seem to work
Check your file/folder permissions. Make sure the
cachefolder is writable by the server.
- The plugin takes a long time to load, the first time I use it
The first time you access the plugin it will cache every image from your library. If your library is large, this could take several minutes… Please, be patient!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Steam Library GT” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Updated readme.
- Switched to native WP AJAX action hooks.
- Updated page load spinner.
- Added missing cache folder.
- Fixed bug in the way the steam key is handled.
- Initial commit.