Particle WordPress Backgrounds is fast, fully customizable WordPress plugin for adding particle JS effects to the background of websites. It is very lightweight (less than 25KB on frontend) and offers unparalleled speed even with Particle JS. Create beautiful Gutenberg based Particle Hooks.
All you need to do is select the type of particle that suits your needs, save, tweak and go live!
PARTICLE WORDPRESS BACKGROUNDS 2.0.0!
With Particle WordPress Backgrounds 2.0.0, create Custom Particle Elements ( Hooks ) using Gutenberg blocks and hook them on Header, Footer or any custom action/hook. Announcement
PARTICLE WORDPRESS BACKGROUNDS 1.3.0!
With Particle WordPress Backgrounds 1.3.0, you can now add customizable beautiful Particle effects to your website backgrounds and conditionally display them on your website.
- Add Display Rulesets condition to enable background particle effect on only selected pages/posts. Learn More.
- Add particle effect to the background of your whole website with one click.
- Add beautiful shaped particles like Circle, Star, Triangle, Polygon, Edge to websites background.
- Customize the particle color.
- Set the density of particles you want to display.
Do I need to know how to code to use Particle WordPress Backgrounds?
Absolutely not! Particle WordPress Backgrounds is a customizable plugin which lets you customize particles from admin dashboard.
Will my website be slow after adding this plugin?
No! Particle WordPress Backgrounds is a very lightweight plugin. It loads CSS + JS combined less than 25KB on frontend.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Particle WordPress Backgrounds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
“Particle WordPress Backgrounds” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- New: Create Custom Particle Elements ( Hooks ) using Gutenberg blocks and hook them on Header, Footer or any custom action/hook. Annoucement
- Improvement: Filter to update the settings of Plain Snow Fall effect. Filter: ssf_plain_snow_params
- New: Now enable Plain Snow on Mobile Devices as well. Learn More
- Improvement: All settings options are now compatible with Plain Snow option ( Color, Shape and Particle Density ).
- New: All new Display Rulesets setting for displaying Particles conditionally.
- New: Introducing update class to manage backward compatibility of future updates.
- Improvement: Slider design with input text field to enter better particle density.
- New: Customize particles – Shape ( Circle, Star, Triangle, Polygon, Edge ), Color and Density of particles.
- New: Added option to load snow fall effect in background (Particle.js).
- Improvement: Added options page with disable option.
- Initial Release