Improve conversion by displaying ads in a prominent locations on your site, best when your website layout has some space at the sides.
WordPress plugin for helping you add banners to the left and right side of your WordPress website. Upload the banners to the media library and assign it to the left or right of your website without coding. With this plugin you are able to display one banner or both by using the Turn on/off setting under additional settings section.
By default the banners are 120px but you can set a custom width by entering a value in the Width field. Also whether the banners scroll together with the page content or remains fixed in one position, you are free to do it using the scroll mode setting.
Mobile support is key and content is King. Hide the banners on any device size. That is to say, extra small, small, medium and large devices.
These 3 steps will get you up and running.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- See Ultimate Side Banners menu to add banners and configure settings.
- Is this plugin free?
Yes, it is free and I intend to leave it free forever.
- Do you provide support?
Yes, I do. Just go to the forums, I will answer as soon as possible
- Does the plugin rely on third party scripts?
No. It is shipped with it’s own CSS which is responsible for the position of the banners.
- What if I want a feature added?
You can do one of these things below.
1. Request the feature by contacting me on http://twitter.com/idesignwebs
2. Contribute code by forking to your account on http://github.com
3. Kindly Donate to support development and integration of more features. E.g More positions and support for Ad code such as Adsense.
- Are you available for hire?
Yes, just use the above twitter address to reach out.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Ultimate Side banners” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Fixed some security issues
- Fixed some bug about On and Off switch
- Fixed the bug with hiding the banners extra small and small devices.
- Pre-fixed functions with usb_
- Changed Plugin name from Sidebanners to Ulimate Side banners
- Plugin folder changed from side-banners to usb-side-bannenrs
- Corrected some spelling and grammar errors in the description and installation instructions
- Matured from version 0.0.1 to 0.0.2