This simple plugin adds a new column to the users table displaying the date the user registered and allows you to filter the users by date.
Please Leave a Review
Your ratings make a big difference. If you like Users by Date Registered, please consider spending a minute or two leaving a review and tell me what you think about the plugin.
Installing “Users by Date Registered” can be done either by searching for “Users by Date Registered” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Users by Date Registered” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
v1.0.7 – 20th August 2019
- Added: The date you have selected to filter the users by is shown on the side with the change made to the dropdown.
- Changed: Dropdown is no longer selected once a date is set to allow you change again with the addition of showing the filter option in the bottom.
- Fixed: Date registered column no longer overrides other columns to NOT be sortable. Spotted by @benbranyon
- Tweaked: The dropdown now shows and works in the bottom of the users table. 🎊
- Tweaked: Changed the use of
mysql2date()for a more accurate conversion of the date.
- Tweaked: Date registered now shows X days ago time difference within a 7 day window instead of 1 day.
v1.0.6 – 18th July 2019
- Checked: Compatibility with WordPress 5.2
$valis returned for default if column is not registered.
v1.0.5 – 16th February 2019
- New: Ready for WordPress 5.1 release. 🎊
v1.0.4 – 30th November 2018
- Checked: Compatibility with WordPress 5.0
v1.0.3 – 17th November 2017
- Added – A prefix to all functions to prevent compatibility issues with other filters or plugins.
- Changed – User filter now only shows at the top of the users table.
- Changed – mysql2date() now uses the site date format.
- Fixed – Users returning empty when “All Dates” is selected.
- Improved – Inline documentation.
- Corrected – Localized strings missing the text domain.
v1.0.2 – 17th March 2017
- Corrected – Textdomain to match plugin slug.
- Fixed – Compatibility with PHP 7.
- Fixed – Filter button to identify if the table was filtered from the top or bottom of the table.
1.0.1 – 14th December 2014
- Fixed – Query issue by removing $wpdb->prepare
1.0.0 – 16th August 2014
- Initial release