This plugin solves an increasing problem nowadays: account security.
The plugin notifies by email a user whenever there is a new sign-in to their account from a new IP.
This helps you and your users get in control of their account access.
Just install, configure and enjoy. It also works with default settings.
* Number of IPs to save in user’s login history log.
Do I have to do any settings?
Yes but the plugin works just fine with the default settings.
For simplicity we’ll showcase and explain the available options:
Number of IPs to save
- 0 is the default setting.
- By default the plugin stores all login IPs in user history.
- Any number larger than 0 determines the number of login IPs to save in user history.
Does the plugin store any data?
The plugin tracks the last IP’s used to login for each account and stores them in a custom table for performance reasons.
Is this plugin GDPR compliant?
This version is not GDPR compliant. The IP’s are stored in plain, un-anonymized. We planed for a GDPR compliance feature soon.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Was it you? Account login notifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
v.1.0.1 / 2020.05.14
- [feature] – Added options page.
- [feature] – Added option to select how many IPs to save in user history.
- [improvement] – Restructured the logic for scalability.
- [improvement] – Update IP storage to use limit option.
v.1.0.0 / 2020.05.12
- [feature] – Notify user by email with IP on sign-in.