Meet the industry’s fastest print-on-demand dropshipping provider!
Meet SPOD. Our plugin equips you with everything you need to create, publish and sell custom-printed products in your WooCommerce setup. You simply upload your design on products from our collection, add it to your store and we will print, pack it and ship it for you directly to your customer.
With SPOD, you’ll enjoy lightning-fast 48-hour production and low prices to earn more from your shop in no time. Install our simple, easy-to-use plugin to get started with print on demand today!
Why use the SPOD plugin for WooCommerce?
- Fastest turnaround in the industry: 48 hours or less
- Wide assortment: 200+ products (and counting)
- Worldwide shipping: factories in US & EU for localized production
- Simple shipping prices based on order value
- 20 years printing experience, backed by Spreadshirt
- Happy customers, low return rates: less than 1% returns
- Streamlined dashboard: keep tabs on your orders and revenue
- Free design library: over 50k free designs to help you get started
- Top-notch customer service
Why choose print on demand?
Print on demand (POD) means that every product from your online shop is produced to order. Print-on-demand business models are a perfect way sell your own custom products without the risk of high initial investment, overstocking products, or storing inventory. SPOD enables merchants sell products featuring their own designs or branding with no need to stock, produce, print or ship anything themselves.
The POD process is also inherently more sustainable than traditional fashion business models due to reduced overstock and rock-bottom return rates.
SPOD’s promise to you
We will support your online store with fast turnaround, reliable quality and 100% transparency – all wrapped up in a super simple tool. SPOD’s got your back – pinkie promise.
Download SPOD for WooCommerce and start selling your custom products today!
1.1 Go to Plugins > Add New > Search for SPOD > Install Now
1.2 Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin > Upload https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/wc-spod.zip > Install Now
1.3 Upload https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/wc-spod.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu point in WordPress
3. Go back to the menu point SPOD and click on “Complete installation”
4. A new tab is opened, log in or register on SPOD
5. Accept the terms and conditions for connecting to WooCommerce
6. Go back to the menu point SPOD in WordPress and refresh the page
7. To define custom name for attributes “size” and “color” head over to Integration Settings on app.spod.com
I get an error during installation, what do I do now?
- “Error: An error occured in the request and at the time were unable to send the consumer data” : For security reasons, now you need to have a valid SSL certificate, and run the installation from a https domain.
- “Not allowed”: Please go to WordPress Admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API and delete all API keys starting with “spod – API (…)”. Then go back to Spod Plugin and click on “Complete installation”. This will retrigger the installation.
- For other issues, feel free to contact us with a screenshot/screencast and your domain.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“SPOD plugin for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Users having installed the SPOD plugin before 30th of January 2023 now have the possibility to migrate to the new, improved workflow. The old workflow will stop working in the next version, so we recommend following the steps shown in WordPress Admin > SPOD.
- Improvement of Content Security Police for embedding spod service at the backend
- new users will use the WooCommerce REST API workflow
- existing users will have the posibility to migrate to this workflow in a future version
- express and premium shipping type
- improved debug log for image upload
- new contact form page
- new system report page
- fixing of product image import bug
- initial release