RatingChamp – WooCommerce Shop Ratings and Reviews you can trust
RatingChamp lets customers post genuine reviews about your service. You get valuable feedback, while increases the conversion rates and cart value of your online store with the help of the RatingChamp-Widget.
On top RatingChamp provides a profile page for your store, in which customers have the opportunity to see all customer reviews. If you ever get a not good review, you have the opportunity to leave a explanation for this customer. The explanation will be displayed beside the review.
RatingChamp provides a viable alternative to other solutions reviewed, but at a low price!
See for yourself for yourself, our “Small” package is free and is ideal for small shops or clients in your main store.
- Signup for a RatingChamp account
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ratingchaampdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->RatingChamp screen to configure the plugin.
- Fill the fields “RatingChamp API Account-Key” and “RatingChamp API Password” with your API credentials which you can find at your RatingChamp control panel in the section Configuration => Shop information. You have received your login to the control panel via eMail after step 1.
- Set the field “Order status for transfer” to the status that you assign the woocommerce orders when you shipp the goods. Make sure to choose a delay in RatingChamp control panel (in Configuration => General Configuration) that ensures, that the customer has reveived his order, to be able to leave a review for your onlinestore.
Enabling the widget:
After your shop has received at least 5 reviews, your rating widget can be displayed in your store. If you have less than 5 reviews the widget will not be displayed.
If you have 5 or more reviews, use the Widget menu of WordPress (in Appearance) to move the RatingChamp widget in the prefered widget area.
- The integration is complete and the orders are transfered to RatingChamp, but the widget is not displayed. What can cause this?
This can have two reasons:
- You have less then 5 reviews
- You did not have assigned the RatingChamp widget in an widget area (see “Enabling the widget” in Installation) or the assigned widget area is not displayed in your theme.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“WooCommerce Shop ratings & review widget by RatingChamp” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “WooCommerce Shop ratings & review widget by RatingChamp” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.