Wordless is a junction between a WordPress plugin and a theme boilerplate that dramatically speeds up and enhances your custom theme creation. Some of its features are:
- A structured, organized and clean theme organization
- Bootstrap a new theme directly within wp-cli
- Write PHP templates with Pug templating system
- Write CSS stylesheets using the awesome SCSS syntax
- Out-of-the-box support to Stylelint configured for SCSS syntax.
- A growing set of handy and documented PHP helper functions ready to be used within your views
- Preconfigured support to MailHog mail-catcher in development.
- Development workflow backed by WebPack, BrowserSync (with live reload), WP-CLI, Yarn. All the standards you already know, all the customizations you may need.
Read the complete Wordless documentation at wordless.readthedocs.io where you’ll find – hopefully – all the informations about installation, usage guide, in depth explanation about the stack.
Buil-in helpers documentation
You can find it at http://welaika.github.io/wordless/docs/latest/html/index.html.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Wordless” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
You can find the changelog @ https://github.com/welaika/wordless/releases