Embed a branded ecard or ecard gallery into your website for visitors to share via email or social media.
Ecard Widget Branded Ecards is a quick and easy way to add professionally designed, fully branded ecards to your store.
You’ll have complete control over the ecard, background, and layout. Add your logo, website, links, designs, etc. Choose from our gallery of professionally designed ecards or design your own. Embed the ecard on your website. Then click the ecard, personalize it, and click send!
- Share and create custom branded ecards for your business
- Reliable email delivery, avoid spam filters, and deliver with confidence
- Get BCC’d on all ecard emails sent
- Track sender and recipient email addresses (Export to CSV)
- Choose from our gallery of Ecard templates
- Customize your ecard email layout to fit your brand
- Shortcode to list ecards from selected widget
- eCard designer
- Mobile Responsive
- Animated GIF Support
- Emoji Support
- Organize your eCards and re-order your images
- Adjust dimensions of your thumbnails and images
- Send Ecard to Facebook friends
- Background color change for layouts
- Multi-Language Support: French, German, Dutch, etc.
- Custom CSS support
- Stats / Analytics
- Batch upload
- Download and install the plugin manually or using the WordPress admin.
- Login or sign up for free.
- Create your widget and add ecards.
- Then share ecards, and embed them into your website to be shared by others.
Check out live examples of websites using this plugin:
- Dwayne The Rock’s Teremana Tequila
- California Wines
- Habitat for Humanity
- Lutheran Living Senior Campus
- Mathmos Lava Lamp Inventors
- Vineyard Church
- Comfort Company Cards
- Mid Atlantic Climbers
- Live in Great Falls
- Jewish Agency (Hebrew)
- Youth for Understanding Thank You’s
- American Patriots Unsung
- Peacewinds America
- LifeTalk Radio
- Van Wert Health
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for WP eCards and click “Install now”
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of wp-ecards.zip to your plugins directory, which usually is /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin
- Authenticate the plugin with EcardWidget.com
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“WP eCards” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “WP eCards” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Major update with UI integration
- Major bugfixes to make setup more stable and easy
- Initial release – expect more to come!