Google Maps gives you the ability to generate directions between start and end point. This plugin uses Google Maps API to embed the Google Direction to your WordPress site.
This plugin will show the route on the map and also give detailed directions between two points.
Shortcode: [wpgadpf end_address=”insert here destination address” title_start=”insert here title for from place” title_end=”insert here title for destination place” ]
Shows Google driving directions on map.
Shows Google walking directions on map.
Shows distance between two places.
Shows time taken to travel between two places.
Shows step by step driving directions.
Show printable driving directions.
Auto detection of gps coordinates for departure and arrival.
To install the plugin manually:
- Extract the contents of the archive (zip file)
- Upload the wpautorestaurantfinder folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ folder
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins section in your WordPress admin panel.
Upload via the WordPress administration panel:
- Click on “Plugins” in the left panel, then click on “Add new”.
- You should now see the Install Plugins page. Click on “Upload”.
- Click on Browse and select your “wp-auto-restaurant-finder.zip” file.
- Click on “Install now”, activate it and you’re done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“WP Google Auto Directions Path Finder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
Added basic functions
Added fullscreen and buttons for driving and walking directions
Bug fixed on button for adding map on content editor