This Plugin will create a widget which will help you to create a submit form on the frontend of your website.
* The form will not only send an email with the infos of the subscribers to your email address but also save those infos on the plugin setting page on your dashboard.
* Tested on Twenty Fourteen, Twenty Fifteen, Tweenty Sixteen (free wordpress theme) and the most popular AVADA theme.
A few notes about the sections above:
- Easiest WP mail sending widget plugin
- Will get a private plugin setup page where all mails will be stored
- Very simple to use
- Very simple to setup
- Very light weight
- SEO friendly
- Tested with the current WordPress version
The Installation is very simple.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-mail-plugdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress.
- Go to your widget Menu and Setup the “WP mail widget” named widget to any of your sidebar.
- Why is the plugin SEO friendly?
Because it is compatible with any browser or and any device you use.
- I’m having issues getting the plugin to work what should I do?
See the FAQs page for a detailed rundown of common issues.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“WP mail-sending Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- No changed yet.
- Adding two new classes, WPMWP & WPWP.
- Added options page for the plugin where all the mails will be stored.