WP RSS By Publishers is built the way an aggregator should be.
- You create Publishers
- You add feeds to each Publisher
- You create a rule to assign feed posts to you categories based on:
– Specific feed (or all of them
– Specific tags/ categories that come with the feed or any (tag/category independent)
Create a system cron using the following script to pull new content from feed: wsys-feed-cron.php. This way you can add a lot of feeds without impacting on performance. Also you have control on the pulling intervals.
* Configure the minimum size for the imported pictures
* Add the option of redirecting the user to original post
* If you activate redirection to original post, you can also configure the utm_source in case you wish the publisher to know you as a referral
* Works with RSS 2.0, Atom, etc.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Use the DISABLE WP_CRON constant to disable the wordpress cron and configure a system cron by using the second statement.
/15 * * * wget -q -O – http://yourdomain.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron
- Are there any settings available?
1. Min width – Minimum dimension for featured images in posts.
2. Min height – Minimum dimension for featured images in posts.
3. Redirect – if you wish to redirect the user to the original post
3. UTM Source – utm_source parameter that is appended to the source urls
- Is this plugin extracting images?
Yes, only for the featured image so that in the listings it will have an image to display.
- Where is this plugin extracting the featured image from?
It searches for it in the body of the feed item post.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“WP RSS By Publishers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Add publishers
- Add feeds for each publisher
- Add rules for at a publisher level and at a feed level