This plugin adds a button in the editor, using which you can upload multiple images to a post or page. With these images, the plugin automatically creates a slider.
You can even add multiple sliders to a post or page.
The plugin also offers you a shortcode: [slider-shortcode img=” ” classname=”custom class name”]
Using this shortcode, you can add single or multiple sliders anywhere on your WordPress site.
Moreover, the plugin comes with a dedicated Settings page where you can edit Slider speed, autoStart, number of images to show, etc.
You can even set the first breakpoint for mobile devices.
- Upload WP tinymce editor slider shortcode to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In editor section a button get added named “Add Slider images”
- A pop up appears to upload images, when “tinymce editor” button is clicked
- Once images get uploaded a new short code is generated. (Multiple images can be added at a time)
- Generated short code can be used anywhere in the editor
[slider-shortcode img=”22,20″ classname=””]
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“WP tinymce editor slider shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།