This is a plugin to create a feed of Alexa flash briefing skill in WordPress.
Briefing posts just like the posts, and pages.
You can publish your feed by itself. It’s easy!
- You can start using it immediately without initial setting.
- A custom post type ‘Briefing’ for creating feeds is provided
- Provide endpoint URL for registering Alexa flash briefing skill.
- It can check the endpoint URL from the setting screen.
When your permalink structure setting is basic:
For other settings:
If you want to provide multiple endpoints, you can create them using the categories as follows:
- Upload the wp-to-alexa-flash-briefing directory to the plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- ‘Dashboard’->’Settings’->’WP to Alexa Flash Briefing’
- You can get an ‘Endpoint URL’.
- Please register the URL in the Alexa Developer Console feed item.
- What is the output feed format?
It is json format.
- Can I register audio contents?
If you want to register audio content, please enter the URL of the MP3 stream at the beginning of the body.
- Can I use a block editor?
Yes. Both block editor and code editor are available.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“WP to Alexa Flash Briefing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
“WP to Alexa Flash Briefing” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Initial Release