wpGraphicStudio is a complete membership based affiliate marketing/internet graphic design solution for creating internet marketing graphics in a performant, and easy to use plugin.
Rather than attempting to provide every feature under the sun, wpGraphicStudio makes graphic creation and generation simple and complete by providing just the features you need.
Features of the plugin include
- Compatible integration with s2Member
- Compatible with both WordPress Standard and Multi Site installs
- Integrated video help section
- Upload custom images for each module in the members area and graphic gallery sections
- Members area
- Members graphic galleries
- Members can save, download, delete their created graphics
- Email created graphics
- No limits or restrictions on the use of designed graphics
- Admin control over number of modules displayed in the create graphic and graphic gallery areas
- 5 included graphic modules to get you started
- Belcher Boxes
- Call to Actions
- Web Boxes
- Modular with many additional module add-ons to choose from.
Build Up Your Email Subscribers
Use wpGraphicStudio as a free graphic service on your website as well
as a paid service and wpGraphicStudio can easily grow your email
subscription lists while making you money at the same time.
More information at wpGraphicStudio
Installing wpGraphicStudio is a breeze
wp-graphic-studio folderto the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Be sure the pages generated for the plugin Members Area, Belcher Boxes, Web Boxes, Buttons, CTA Boxes, Headlines are set to use your themes full width template page.
- Add only the Members Area page to your main navigation menu.
- Go to www.yoursite.com/create-graphic/ to start creating and generating graphics.
- How can I change the number of created graphics showing in the graphic gallery?
Go to your plugins section in your WordPress admin and go down to the wpGraphicStudio plugin and below the plugin name you will see a link to Settings.
Click that link and on the settings page you will see options for setting the number of graphics displayed per page in the gallery as well as the number of modules displayed per page in the create graphic and graphic gallery selection sections.
- Where can I get additional graphic types and modules?
You can visit wpGraphicStudio.com to view all the graphic types and modules currently available for wpGraphicStudio.
With over 40 modules total we are sure to have something for everyone.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“wpGraphicStudio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “wpGraphicStudio” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
6.4.7 July 15 2015
- Rolled back the language customizing options to the developer version.
- Language customizing can be done with the developer version of the wpGraphicStudio Core and it’s modules developer versions.
- Resolved some minor issues with a couple modules.
6.4.6 June 13 2015
- Updated module templates for new features and future feature support.
6.4.5 June 7 2015
- Updated install routine for upgrading from older versions of wpGraphicStudio.
6.4.4 May 22 2015
- Updated language/text customizing routines to keep changes on plugin updates.
- Added remove all files (user generated/created) and settings on plugin delete.
6.4.3 May 21 2015
- Updated routines to allow use on a WordPress Multi-Site install on the main network site.
- Added support video help feature to allow site owners to add their own created YouTube videos in the help section.
- Updated text customizing/language feature.
6.3.3 April 29 2015
- Updated headlines module.
- Added ability to upload members area and graphic gallery images for each module.
- Updated language functions.
6.2.3 April 26 2015
- Updated repository configuration.
6.2.2 April 20 2015
- Added text customiing support for the modules user interface to allow modules to be customized to different languages.
- Enhanced settings/options section to include various sections.
6.1.2 April 10 2015
- Added the ability for site admin to turn the delete user files, created graphics and graphic galleries when a users account is deleted on or off.
- Added the ability for site admin to turn the email graphic to users registered email account, on or off.
- Create Graphic page is now named Members Area.
- Updated install/setup instructions.
6.0.2 April 9 2015
- Updated session handler to resolve php issue on some lower quality servers and bargain basement hosting providers.
6.0.1 March 27 2015
- Integrated the WordPress media uploader into the graphic module logo url field in wpGraphicStudio settings to allow logo to be uploaded.
- Integrated the WordPress color picker tool into the navigation menu color setting for the graphic modules in wpGraphicStudio settings.
- Enhanced the create graphic section by adding image links for various functions on image hover including a view gallery option which eliminates the need for the graphic gallery page.
- Removed the graphic gallery page and shortcode.
- Renamed the create graphic page to members area.
- Enhanced the graphic galleries by moving all text links prviously below the created graphics, to graphic links on image hover, cleaning up the look of the graphic galleries.
6.0 March 25 2015
- wpGraphicStudio 6.0 officially launched on WordPress.org