OCD Plugin Stats is a simple plugin that creates a little dashboard widget that displays the WordPress.org plugin download statistics for plugins of your choice.
If you like this plugin, please give it a 5-star rating over here –>
This short and simple plugin won’t leave any trace in your database after it has been uninstalled. It doesn’t create extra tables, content types, or taxonomies.
And, you can always visit my website (It’s mostly about awesome open source robots, if you’re into that kinda thing).
To Do List
- Include multi-language support.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the dashboard located at
- Hover the mouse over the “OCD Plugin Stats” widget and you will see the “Configure” link show up (
- Enter your plugin slugs separated by commas and click “Submit” to save your settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“OCD Plugin Stats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Added plugin ratings
- Added plugin stat totals to table
- Added stats caching for 12 hours, as well as a refresh link
rtrimto the plugin name
- Improved table layout
- Added error notices when a plugin doesn’t exist
- Update contributed by Katz Web Services, Inc.
- Initial release on 2/29/2012!