This plugin allows your visitors to subscribe to your push notifications as well as receive push notifications whenever you publish a new post.
The process of subscription is 100% automated and your subscribers will be saved within your DigitalPUSH account.
The process of sending notifications on a new post is also 100% automated and it will notify all your previously subscribed users with the following information:
* Post title ( up to 64 characters )
* Post content without any HTML tags ( up to 128 characters )
* Post permalink
* Post featured image ( If the post has no featured image, a standard bell image will be used instead. The same applies if your featured image is http:// instead of https:// )
The push notification sending process is handled by making a POST call from the plugin to the DigitalPUSH API ( https://api.digitalpush.org/push/ ).
To make use of the plugin you will need an account with DigitalPUSH which can be created here: https://digitalpush.org/register.php
The registration is instant and completely free.
DigitalPUSH is a free to use push notifications service which can be found here: https://digitalpush.org
DigitalPUSH terms of service: https://digitalpush.org/tos.php
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/digitalpush-notificationsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Edit your plugin settings under Settings->DigitalPUSH
- Follow the instructions within the sidebar of the settings page to obtain your free “Code key” and you “API key”
Automatically add push notifications on all your pages
Send notifications to your subscriber base with each new post
This plugin allows you to notify your subscribers each time you publish a new post.
This plugin is created by the DigitalPUSH team.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“DigitalPUSH notifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “DigitalPUSH notifications” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 6.0
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.7
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.6
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.5
- Improved the style of the admin settings.
- Changed the naming of some fields to be more comprehensive.
- Added a new fully customizable color theme.
- Added the option to insert your own logo into the pre-message for the permission request
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.4
- Small fix to a bug where the in-page ads could not be disabled.
- Added an option to enable in-page notification ads
- Small fix to prevent fail if the plugin was updated and the settings were not saved by the webmaster after the update
- Added the option to disable the pre-message and use the browser native request
- Colors added for the Code key and the API key inside the plugin settings to help distinguish them apart
- Update the style of the “Overlay” implementation
- Added themes for the “Overlay” implementation
- Rearranged the fields order within the plugin settings
- Added helper images for obtaining the Code key and the API key within the plugin settings
- Added console response for the last sent message within the plugin settings
- Added a new function which will remove the bb code from the post content in order to prevent auto push notifications with bodies such as [embed] [video] etc.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.3
- Small change with the functionality of the reject button.
- Added more customization features for the in-page pre-messages.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.2